PRINT THIS PAGE AND
USE FOR CHECKLIST GUIDE
THINK BEFORE YOU PACK
- Always pack your travel plane tickets,
travel documents, passports and any other necessary information you
may need in your CARRY ON luggage, not your checked luggage.
- Also keep your medications, toiletries
(i.e. contact lens solutions, toothbrush, etc.) and eyeglasses and sun
glasses in your CARRY ON luggage .
- Always pack a change of underwear, a bathing
suit and one shirt in your CARRY ON luggage.
- Pack clothing that can be layered, is color
interchangeable, and wrinkle resistant.
- Identify each piece of your luggage with
your name, address and phone number. Do this on the inside as well as
- It is a good idea to put your destination's
name, address and phone number on the inside of you luggage.
- CRUISE TIP: Before closing
your luggage to be picked up and taken off the ship by the crew, MAKE
SURE you leave out clothing to wear for the day you depart the ship.
People will look at you "FUNNY" if all you're wearing is a
SAFETY TIPS WHEN STAYING IN A HOTEL OR MOTEL
- Don't answer the door in a hotel or motel
room without verifying who it is. If a person claims to be an employee,
call the front desk and ask if someone from their staff is supposed
to have access to your room and for what purpose.
- When returning to your hotel or motel late
in the evening, use the main entrance of the hotel. Be observant and
look around before entering parking lots.
- Close the door securely whenever you are
in your room and use all of the locking devices provided.
- Don't needlessly display guest room keys
in public or carelessly leave them on restaurant tables, at the swimming
pool, or others places where they can be easily stolen.
- Do not draw attention to yourself by displaying
large amounts of cash or expensive jewelry.
- Don't invite strangers to your room.
- Place all valuables in the hotel or motel's
safe deposit box.
- Do not leave valuables in your vehicle.
- Check to see that any sliding glass doors
or windows and any connecting room doors are locked.
- If you see any suspicious activity, please
report your observations to the management.
Written by the American Hotel and Motel Association.
Home | Guest Register | Specials | Trump Travel
Company Information | Leisure Travel
| Business Travel | Seminar &
Meeting Services | Family Reunions | Traveler Tips
| Disclaimer |